All the benefits of the cordage card, but in a slimmed down variant. Dog tag sized means you can easily stash it on a necklace, keyring or in a small tin or bag without it taking any space hardly at all and its always right there for you with unparalleled space and weight saving. This tool can take two litre bottles that wash up on the creek and riverbanks, and process them down into a high strength cordage that can be used for fishing, snares, jug lines, campsite needs, just about anything you would use para-cord or rope for, but without the added weight in your pack. One two litre bottle can yield about 65-75 feet of line. One really great feature about the cordage this tool makes is that you can use it to attach our tools onto branches and handles and then put it near a heat source, shrinking and hardening the bottle cord and setting your tools in place.
- Made in the USA- This tool was designed, produced manufactured, and had its materials sourced here in the U.S.A
- Compact - Just 1/4" thick for easy carrying capabilities.
- Dog Tag Sized- the same size as a standard dog tag means it can be stashed in one of grim's dog tag tins, or easily worn on a neckalce.
- Stainless steel- highly corrosion resistant surgical grade Hardened stainless steel, Tough and functional.
- Items included- cordage card base, small nuts, bolts, spacers, and blade included.